Saturday, May 24, 2014

Back in town

Made it back to Colorado late last night...more like early this morning.  Of course one of the first things I did today was go visit Fawkes.  He had a good week of trainer rides and was very well behaved for our ride.  I just worked on basics - transitions between gaits and moving off my leg.  We will have a lesson tomorrow if this accursed weather lets us.

The only point of concern right now is that he has still not shed out his winter coat.  At all.  My trainer thinks it might be time to call the vet, I am kind of on the fence.  Seems like we might be forced to at least trace clip him soon but I am still uncertain if a full blood panel is needed.  I will probably call my vet on Tuesday and see what he thinks.  It is weird to still have a winter coat in late May, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment